More about sizes
Here you find some additional information about sizes.
How do I measure my feet?
Step 1 – First, check out the video below about sizes
Step 2 – Width
- Take a tape measure and put your foot on it
- Take the widest point of your foot
- Now measure the size of your foot
- The size (in cm) is the size of your foot
Step 3 – Length
- Stand with the heel against a wall or stand
- Measure with a tape measure or ruler the length of both feet
- Use the length of your longest foot for the table
Length measurements are 27.5 cm and bale size is 25.5 cm: Size is 43/9 and width is G.
Width E: narrow foot
Width G: Normal / Average Foot
Width H: wide foot
Width K: Extra wide foot
Craft is an art. Artisan shoemaking, at the Van Drunen Schoenfabriek the older generation teaches it to the younger. From father to son, since April 19, 1913 – more than a hundred years. This produces quality shoes that fit comfortably and look perfect. Van Drunen Schoenfabriek is known for its wide range of widths that they offer in their premium range. These are shoes for which you get compliments. A perfect finish and smooth thanks to carefully selected leather.
By purchasing these shoes, you contribute to the preservation of the Van Gogh cultural heritage in North Brabant, Netherlands.For more information: www.vangoghbrabant.com
Van Drunen Schoenfabriek
Thomas Edisonweg 1
5151 DH Drunen
5150 AA Drunen